I am pleased to announce that I will part of the next edition of the art exhibition “L’Annuelle des Arts 2015” which will take place this year at the Centre des Arts de Ste-Rose at Laval, in Quebec, Canada very soon.
An Art Exhibition and a Competition
L’Annuelle des Arts is an annual art exhibition and competition opened to the members of the ALPAP, a regional group of artists here in Laval. A jury attributes 3 prizes, and sometimes a special distinction among the artworks created by the artists. The winners are announced during the official launching ceremony of the exhibition.
It should not be easy for judges to pick the best between a large variety of artworks and styles: oil and acrylic, mixed media, digital paintings, photography, sculpture, representative, abstract…!
Vote and Get a Chance to Win
Throughout the exhibition, visitors are invited to vote for their favorite artwork. At the end of the exhibition, the artist whose work collected most votes will win the audience award and an amount of $25 will be drawn among the visitors who have voted.
I have already presented the two hybrid digital paintings I prepared for the event on the blog. They had been printed on Hahnemühle textured art paper by professionals for the occasion.
Here they are again…
To learn more about these digital paintings, read this blog post.
All the Details
- Title: L’Annuelle des Arts 2015
- Description: Annual juried art exhibition. Open subject.
- Artists:The members of the Association Lavalloise Pour les Arts Plastiques (ALPAP). Painters, sculptors, photographers, etc.
- Location: Centre d’art de Ste-Rose, 214 Ste-Rose Blv, Laval, Quebec, H7L 1L6. Phone: 450-978-6888 ext. 4429
- Schedule: From August 29 to September 20, 2015. On Saturdays and Sundays only, from 1 to 5 p.m.
- Vernissage: Sunday, August 30, 2015 at 4 p.m.
- ALPAP’s website: http://www.alpap.org/
If you come to see the art exhibit, let me know so that we can meet!
See you soon,