I am pleased to announce that once more, I participate in the spring art exhibition “L’Art de Mai” showing artworks created by the artists members of the Association Lavalloise Pour les Arts Plastiques (ALPAP). All the details in what follows.
- Exhibition title: L’Art de Mai
- Theme: Renaissance
- Artists: members of the ALPAP grouping artists from Laval (Quebec) or the surrounding area. They are mostly painters, but also sculptors and photographers.
- Duration: from April 29 to May 28, 2017.
- Opening date: Sunday, April 30, 2017, at 2 pm.
- Location: Centre d’Art de Sainte-Rose, 214 Blvd. Sainte-Rose Laval, Quebec, H7L 1L6, on the second floor.
- Opening hours: Saturdays and Sundays from 12:30 to 17:00.
- Cost of admission: free. Open to everyone.
- Additional Information: ALPAP Phone: 450-688-6558
At this exhibition, I show two paintings of my series in oil and cold wax medium on polyester film. This is the opportunity to see them in real life!
Come to greet me and meet other artists during the opening. The entrance is free and open to everyone!
Hope to see you there,