I will participate to the next group exhibition of the members of the Association Lavalloise Pour les Arts Plastiques (ALPAP) which will take place this month.
Exhibitions featuring artworks created by ALPAP’s members are always the opportunities to see a wide variety of artworks using different kind of mediums. Although there is especially painting, it is also possible to see photography, engraving, collage and sculpture.
For the 2015 edition of the art exhibition L’Art de Mai, I will present two digital paintings from my series “Souvenirs réinventés” that you may have already seen in the online digital art gallery.
Here they are…
For the regular visitors of the exhibitions presented by ALPAP, please note that the location for the exhibition has been changed. The historic house of André Benjamin-Papineau being in restoration, looks carefully below for the new location info.
Also note that the duration of the exhibition is reduced to only two weekends.
All the informations
- Title of the exhibition: L’Art de Mai (2015)
- Subject: Les 50 ans de la ville de Laval (optional)
- Vernissage: Sunday, May 17, 2015 at 14h.
- Location: Le centre d’art de Ste-Rose, 214 boul. Ste-Rose, Laval, Quebec. H7L 1L6
- When: Saturday and Sunday, 16-17, 23-24 May 2015. From 13-17 h.
- More: ALPAP Website (in french only) http://www.alpap.org/index.html
If you want to meet me at the opening or during your visit to the exhibition, let me know!
See you soon,