Un dernier pas et je saute (One Last Step And I Jump)Oil Paint and Cold Wax on Wood Panel
Un dernier pas et je saute (One Last Step And I Jump)
Mediums and substrate:
Oil paint, cold wax medium and acrylic on a wood panel.
11 x 14 x 1/8 in (27,94 x 35,56 x 0,5 cm)
This painting is part of a series of abstract artworks evoking landscapes. It is made with oil paint and cold wax medium over a wood panel painted and sealed with acrylics.
The cold wax medium is basically a paste made of purified beeswax and solvent. It is mixed with the oil paint to alter the texture and appearance of the paint and allows unique impasto or sgraffito effects.
The use of wax gives a wonderful mat to satin finish to the painting.
See “More Information” below for details.
© 2017, Louise Lamirande
The logo does not appear on the original painting.
- The artist’s signature is on the front of the work, although it is not always visible on the pictures.
- At the back you will find the title of the work, the date, the mediums used, as well as the artist’s signature.
- This painting is offered unframed. It is suggested to frame it with a frame suitable for oil painting. No glass is necessary.
- This painting is protected by a layer of hand-polished beeswax, giving it a light satin finish.
- The wood panel is sealed with several layers of acrylic to ensure the longevity and integrity of the artwork.
- Just like a candle, paints containing a large amount of beeswax fear extreme temperatures (hot, cold). However, they can withstand the normal room temperature of a house or apartment.
Shopping Cart is Empty
Selling Terms & Conditions
Sale price and delivery of limited edition prints are in Canadian dollars.
The credit cards, Visa, MasterCard and American Express are accepted through PayPal, one of the most reliable ways to make transactions on the Internet. You do not need a PayPal account to pay by credit card.
Of course, payments with PayPal are accepted.
The entire bill, including the costs towards the country of delivery, must be paid at time of purchase. In the shopping basket, select the appropriate delivery option suiting the destination, either: Canada (default option), United States or Other country.
Orders are usually processed within 72 hours of receipt during working days (Monday to Friday) for limited editions printed at a professionnal photo lab.
Parcels are then delivered by Canada Post from Quebec.
Once the parcel is mailed, the delivery time is estimated to:
- 3 to 5 days for Canada
- 6-12 days for the rest of the world.
Note that customs may delay delivery of your parcel.
You are responsible for any customs fees and taxes if applicable.
Damaged item during delivery
Even if orders are always packed with great care, accidents can happen during delivery. If the purchased paintings arrive damaged, please immediately notify me by email. Depending on the case, then I will proceed to a refund or an exchange.
Pictures of the damaged packaging and painting(s) will be requested and will be used for complaint procedures with the carrier.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact me by email. You have 10 days from the receipt of the parcel to return me the painting(s).
I will proceed to a full refund of your original purchase through PayPal as soon as I receive the items bought in their original state. The custom fees and/or taxes will not be refunded.
You are responsible for the return shipping costs.
When you buy one of my paintings, you become their owner, but I still retain the rights. Any reproduction, distribution or modification of my paintings is prohibited without my written permission.