At the end of each year, I take a look at the website’s statistics to know which blog posts have been most popular. It gives me an idea of what interests you and made you discover the website.
What I found is that what brought the majority of you here is old blog posts. Most of them two years old or even older and many are about experiments I did in my visual art journal. This is completely different from what I’m doing now, but somewhere it still looks relevent to you.
Here are the top most popular blog posts of 2018:
- Looking for an easel? Build one by yourself!
- DIY Glass Palette for Oil Painting
- Framing a Painting on a Wood Panel with a Floating Frame
- Step by Step: Alcohol Ink and Glazing Medium on Yupo Paper
- Tests: Encaustic Effects With Acrylic
- Alcohol Ink on Transparent Plastic Sheet
- Test of the Iridescent Liquitex Inks!
- Review of the Magnetacks, A Minimalist Hanging System
- Acrylic paint poured on Yupo paper
- TerraSkin, a Versatile Paper for Mixed Media Artists
- 5 Free software and apps to start with digital painting
- New Experiment: Cold Wax, Gold Powdered Pigment and Alcohol Ink
- Gluing Dura-Lar on Wood: The Adhesive That Works
- Spectrum Noir Alcohol Inks: First Impression & Observations
- Tests with Sennelier’s Ink on Yupo Paper
Any Ideas For 2019 Blog Posts?
On what topic would you like me to write in 2019? What would you like to learn more about? What kinds of tips and tricks are you looking for? What questions would you like to be answered? Please let me know!
I do not claim to know everything, but if I can help you, I’ll be happy to do so through the blog. Write to me in the comment section below.
Thanks for your visit and see you soon,